Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why wont my ipod shuffle charge?

I have had my ipod shuffle for awhile now,.,,, Now i have it on the charger and the charger in my pc but it wont show up on itunes! It is on the dock and the charger is hooked in the pc all the way but it wont charge!!!!!! IM DYING WITHOUT MY IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPod shuffle

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 2:54 PM

10 replies

Nov 21, 2012 12:35 PM in response to planb77

Not on the iPod...Im using a MacBook Pro with OS 10.8.2.

And yes, whenever Im on finder and I want to delete something or from the desktop Finder asks for my administrator password and then the deleted files dont go to Trash but get deleted completely.

I took a screen shot of what happens when I try to delete a file...hope it can help you understand what's happening.

Any idea how to help?User uploaded file

Nov 21, 2012 12:51 PM in response to ArgetBrisingr

Head to Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal and type the following the command verbatim (or copy and paste it).

sudo rm -rf ~/.Trash

You will be prompted for your admin password. Go ahead and enter it. Then reboot your Mac and delete a few files to see if they now to go the trash first instead. Just be sure it's nothing too important. 🙂

B-rock

Why wont my ipod shuffle charge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.