Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto Buy Book Error

I have completely finished my book in iPhoto, and when I click on "Buy Book," it says ... "Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this book."

I have been through the book 10 times, and I don't see any missing photos. Any thoughts on things I can try?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 8:15 PM

Generally this is a full poage photo hiding a missing photo in the background page layout - check every full page photo for this

LN

5 replies

Jun 28, 2013 1:04 AM in response to LarryHN

I have just submitted a similar query to LyonKC and see your reply to him which I dont fully understand. How do I check for "missing photo in the background"? Unlike LyonKC my iPhoto brings up the same page where it says there is a photo missing & I must add a photo or change the layout. I have changed the 3 photos and even changed layout to one photo but still get same message. Do hope you can help me LarryHN

iPhoto Buy Book Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.