Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete a reacurring calendar event from my iPhone 4?

I recently started at a new company and of course I set up my iphone to sync with my corprate email. Everything works fine accept one thing. A few weeks make a got an Outlook reaccuring request for confrence calls on Thursdays. I accepted the invite. After a few weeks the person in charge of the call felt Wed. would be better. No problem I accepted the new request and it synced with my phone. My problem is even thought I deleted Thursday's reacurring event from Outlook on my computer. It did not remove the event from my phone. Nor can I delete the event from my phone.

I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 6.01 (10A523)

Exchange Server 2007, Version: 08.03.0213.000

We use MS Outlook 2010 as the client.

Please Advise.

iPhone 4, iOS 5, iIphone 4 iOS5 with Windows 7 PC

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 7:10 PM

There are no replies.

How can I delete a reacurring calendar event from my iPhone 4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.