Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I get additional loops for garage band

I have been limited in the groves in the drum beats and grooves that came with Garage Band 11, I would like to add addional loops.

How does one go about useing loops THAT WORK SEMELESSLY WITH GB

jojoguitar

iWorks 9-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Apple ID not recognized by Pages or

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 6:59 PM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2012 11:43 PM in response to jojoguitar

How does one go about useing loops THAT WORK SEMELESSLY WITH GB

The best solution for additional GarageBand loops would be to get the JamPacks, i.e. JamPack "Remix Tools" and "Rhythm Section". These will give you plenty of drum beats and grooves.

The Jam Packs have been discontinued, but you get them all, when you buy Mainstage 2 at the AppStore for a moderate fee. Mainstage 2 will install all Jam Packs and additional instruments in the same place where GarageBand and Logic loops and instruments are installed, so you can use them seemlessly from GarageBand as well. And the price for MainStage 2 with all JamPacks included is as far less than the price for a single JamPack used to be.

Alternately search the Bullets & Bones FAQ for free loops http://www.bulletsandbones.com/GB/PlugInsDrumLoops.html

Regards

Léonie

where can I get additional loops for garage band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.