Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I "unhide" projects?

Hi,

I pushed the hide button to the right of the projects and they changed into pictureboxes that can be browsed. How do I get back my old list of projects sorted by dates under each orher?

Please advice.

pyry

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2),  2xTime Capsule TB  iPhone4 32GB,  iPod 5gen 30GB,  iPod Na

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 2:29 AM

7 replies

Nov 18, 2012 4:33 AM in response to léonie

Thanks Leonie,

I was hoovering around the projects higher up with no result :-)

Two addon questions: 1) I have no colours in my info legend (the one you copied above. Where do I adjust for colours)

2) it is such a long time since I was on these pages that I don't seem to find the place from wich to give you credit that you solved my problem. It would be nice if you could give me a hint!

Many thanks,

pyry

Nov 18, 2012 8:45 AM in response to pyry

You are welcome, pyry - I am glad you found your projects again.

Two addon questions: 1) I have no colours in my info legend (the one you copied above. Where do I adjust for colours)

There is no built-in option to bring the color back to Aperture. I modified the Aperture application bundle itself - that is risky; if you want to try it, be sure to make a backup of your Aperture application, before you do it.

See: Re: Aperture - how can I get my colored icons back ??? I don´t like it grey in grey !!!

I put a disk image with the colored icons I use on my web site:

http://dreschler-fischer.de/downloads/coloredAperture3icons.dmg

I don't seem to find the place from wich to give you credit that you solved my problem. It would be nice if you could give me a hint!

To award points 😊, press one the buttons directly below the answer that you want to mark as helpful or solved. The orange "helpful" star is 5 points, the green "Solved" mark is 10 points.

Regards

Léonie

Nov 18, 2012 12:20 PM in response to pyry

pyry,

you started this thread as a discussion, not as a question. Only the answers to questions can be marked as solved or helpful markers. So you will see no buttons.

User uploaded file

You can tell by the icon in the thread list, if a thread is a discussion or a question.

Don't let this worry you. The important part is that you now can see your projects again! 🙂

Cheers

Léonie

How do I "unhide" projects?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.