Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I share in my Facebook business page, not my Facebook user page?

How ca I make my Facebook page my default page to share? Instead of my user page? Is there a way to choose?

iMac, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 3:45 AM

3 replies

Nov 18, 2012 5:29 PM in response to h0bd0b1in

Hello, and thank you for your answer... Probably I didnt make myself clear... In Safari 6, there is a new feature... SHARE, this feature is in a button on top of the safari screen to the right of the Home button.

When you browse in safari, and find a page you want to share in your facebook account, you go to this button, choose facebook and share... but first you have to subscribe your facebook account to safari... the only problem is that you can only subscribe your "User Account" from facebook and I cant find the way to subscribe my busines page, or Facebook Page so when I "share" from the safari browser the link goes to my Facebook user timeline...

On the other hand, I got the "Add This" app, embedded in my browser, and this will give me the option on "where" i want to post my share, in my own timeline or in my facebook page... But i rather use the original safari share feature...

well thanks!

How can I share in my Facebook business page, not my Facebook user page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.