Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't remember my passcode what can I do HELP!!!!

I have an iPod Nano 3rd generation. I don't remember my passcode. What can I do to reset the passcode. Please help me

iPod nano

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 6:01 AM

If you do not know the combination, you can try and connect it to the iTunes library you normally sync it. Upon properly ejecting it from iTunes and your PC, you may find that it is now unlocked. If it is, disable the screen lock or change the combination immediately.

Otherwise, your only other option is to connect it to iTunes and restore it to factory settings.

B-rock

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2012 6:01 AM in response to margencolva

If you do not know the combination, you can try and connect it to the iTunes library you normally sync it. Upon properly ejecting it from iTunes and your PC, you may find that it is now unlocked. If it is, disable the screen lock or change the combination immediately.

Otherwise, your only other option is to connect it to iTunes and restore it to factory settings.

B-rock

I don't remember my passcode what can I do HELP!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.