Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can i find a download of the apple mobile device driver, mine has vanished

My Windows pc (windows 7 samsung laptop) stopped recognising my iphone 4. I tried stopping and starting my mobile device driver as advised by the troubleshooter, the driver then disappeared (unsearchable). I have been unable to find a download on the apple website due to the terrible search facility on software. Can anyone help?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 6:02 AM

4 replies

Nov 18, 2012 6:18 AM in response to megana1987

Tried this suggestion from mandabear

mandabear

i was having this problem with my iphone.......1st go into the control panel and then to uninstall programs and uninstall anything apple. once everything apple is uninstalled. go to www.apple.com and install the latest itunes. after the latest itunes is installed this should work. it worked just fine for my iphone. ps i had my iphone connected to my computer during the whole process.

Unfortunately did not fix the problem, have driver back, but still does not recognise my iphone at all. If you want to try it, i did not lose any files so worth a shot.

Any help would be appreciated

where can i find a download of the apple mobile device driver, mine has vanished

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.