Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the go with the outlandish costs

I would like to question the pricing on ATV. Multiple points if you please.

* why is it that when I see a special for say $10 movies and under, there is movies for $15. I purchased one without checking the price thinking it was $10, only to find out I got charged more.

* why is it that movies on ATV are on average $5-$10 more than a DVD in a store. Surely the fact that there is no tangible product should keep the price down a bit (I am in Australia)

* has anyone heard when Australia will be able to subscribe to NHL etc.

* Finally on a bit of a side subject, I have a few movies such as Kill Bill and Schindlers List that have lots of subtitles, what program would you recommend so that I can pull the subtitles over to itunes when I want to digitise my dvd collection.

Thanks for input and insight.

Cheers

Daniel

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 9:42 AM

ripping your dvd collection would be illegal

when the American National hocky leage will be avaible outside of usa is unknown maybe never

pricing in itunes store should be the same in atv and itunes on a computer if you feel they are a ripoff dont buy stuff that should send a msg

3 replies

What is the go with the outlandish costs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.