Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internet cache?

internet cach is acting up was told safari then pref advanced and show desk top and then from there I should see clear cache I went to safari saw it there and did still wont clear I was on pal talk it went to 70% when down loaded then froze on me is it my programs or the Paltalk it self thanks 😕

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 10:08 AM

7 replies

Nov 18, 2012 10:57 AM in response to RodneyMJ1975

After reading your question on Paltalk, I was curious as to what it was.

I looking it up to find that it is a videoconferencing software.

After reading the reviews on it, I know for a fact I am totally not interested it learning any more about it. Any software with that poor of record of fixing problems is not something I want to mess with.

Allan

Nov 18, 2012 11:26 AM in response to RodneyMJ1975

wow, let me come at it this way

safari (browser has one cache)

paltalk (check this link out to confirm) http://www.paltalk.com has a lot of options.

is it safe to assume you are signed on via the internet only or are you using a client interface like paltalk express

or something along those line.

if it is you could clean your safari caches, history etc.... and still have an issue due to the client being filled up

and you would have to look at settings on that side as well

internet cache?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.