Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently had my hardrive replaced when I uploaded my photos from my timecapsule some only so up with Exclamtion points and no image why?

I recently had my hardrive replaced based upon Apple notification. When I uploaded my photos from my timecapsule some only so up with Exclamation point and no image ? The file name is listed where the photos were saved. Where are my images and can they be retored ?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 11:39 AM

2 replies

Nov 18, 2012 11:49 AM in response to Allan Eckert

Thank you for a quick response. I am uncertain about what you are asking me about the photos being referenced? Each image had a file name associated when they were down loaded to the harddrive. All of the photographs were within Iphotos and should have been backed up to my Timecapsule. I had reviewed the photographs several days prior to having the Hard drive replaced. The time capsule would have made several backups prior to my exchange of the harddrives.

I recently had my hardrive replaced when I uploaded my photos from my timecapsule some only so up with Exclamtion points and no image why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.