Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mzcommerce.jmssenderror_message and error 11111 while trying to download a app.(Minecraft PE)

So I tried to download a app,minecraft PE, and it said mzcommerce.jmssenderror_message. I then tried to download it on computer and error 11111 came up.This happened after i tried to update minecraft to 0.5.0,and it repeatedly failed, so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall..Any help?

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 12:17 PM

35 replies

Nov 19, 2012 12:06 PM in response to Gdv2132

I'm having this problem on my iPad. I tried to update one of my apps and got the MZCommerce.JmsSendError_Message error. When I tried to update the app on my computer, I got error 11111. I updated and restored my iPad hoping to fix the error to no avail, so now I have a completely empty iPad that won't download any updates from the App Store. I don't even have a way I can call them and get help.

I am about ready to throw the <insert expletive here> thing at this point, but then they would tell me that it is damaged and would refuse to help. <sigh>

Can you tell I am frustrated?

Nov 19, 2012 3:55 PM in response to Gdv2132

I am having the same problem with App Store, iTunes and being able to download apps to my iPhone. Support said it might be due to my older Apple ID not being an email address and suggested I update it. Can anyone here confirm that they have an email address for the Apple ID and are still having the problem? I don't want to go through trying to change it if it is not going to help.

Nov 19, 2012 9:04 PM in response to Gdv2132

Add one more disgruntled user to the list. First noticed that I couldn't download upgrades on my iPhone. It would prompt for password as normal, would briefly show "waiting" on the app icon and then just stops with app store still showing update. True deleting the app and installing from iTunes. This worked, but iTunes library had old version of app so it still showed an upgrade. I then deleted the app from the phone and iTunes and that is when I started getting the 11111 error. I've since discovered that I can download any new content to any of my linked iDevices, but cannot download any type of previously purchased content. No previously purchased music not on device, no previously purchased uninstalled apps, no installed app upgrades, etc. ALL show up in purchased content lists, but when you attemp to download it appears to be starting and then simply fails with no errors on the iDevice(s). I've also tried signing out of my account in settings - store, performing a hard reset and then signing back in, but alas, no success.

C'mon Apple, obviously a problem that is happening to numerous users and it started happening to us all at the exact same time. You got us iAddicted, now give us our iFix.

mzcommerce.jmssenderror_message and error 11111 while trying to download a app.(Minecraft PE)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.