Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hotmail display problems in safari 5.0.6

I have had an msn email account for a long time. I have been able to acces it without any problems using Safari on my mac computers. A few days ago, when I access hotmail from the bing website, the display for the hotmail page is different. Everything is lined up on the left side and looks very generic. I can't access any of the folders, settings, emails.

Mac OS X (10.5.8), Safari 5.0.6

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 12:54 PM

5 replies

Jan 2, 2013 1:58 PM in response to Rj2k

Mine worked fine once completely switched to Outlook until today. Now BOTH MSN and Hotmail are screwed up! Can't even view an email. It's telling me to upgrade Firefox, but my system won't even support the latest Firefox! I have a G4 and would have to buy a whole new computer just to view my email! I can't afford to do this every time they decide to "fix" something!

Jan 2, 2013 5:55 PM in response to Rj2k

interesting- we are on safari 6.0.2 and now we can't access MSN. on a macbook or on an IPAD.

first page comes up fine. If you access another page and then come back to home, the url bar changes color for about an inch or so, then hangs up.

I have been thinking this was an ISP issue, but reading here is appears the Apple Microsoft stupidity is on again.

hotmail display problems in safari 5.0.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.