Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost print capability from my IPad 3 to my HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer it was working since set up in September and stopped about a week ago. The printer has been reset and has wifi capability with the Belkin router. Is there an IPad setting.

I have lost e-print capability from my IPad (3rd Gen.) to my HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer. The system worked since start-up in September and quit one week ago. The printer is Wi-Fi connected to the Belkin router and the IPad is receiving the internet from the router. The print icons come up on the IPad but when yapped nothing happens.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 1:06 PM

There are no replies.

I have lost print capability from my IPad 3 to my HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer it was working since set up in September and stopped about a week ago. The printer has been reset and has wifi capability with the Belkin router. Is there an IPad setting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.