Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parallels Windows 7 Working Remotely From Work:

How to Activate Parallels 7 to use Windows 7 to access PC work desktop remotely

Due to hurricane Sandy, I've been working from home for the last three weeks. I got Windows 7 running through my 27" iMac running Mountain Lion 10.8.2 using a trial version of Parallels. My IT department hooked me up so I can get my office desktop and access those files on their server. And it's worked great. But, it looks like I'll be working from home at least another week and the trial is up in a day or two. I bought Parallels today but the activation key is for Parallels 8 to support Windows 8. They don't seel Parallels 7 anymore. I need Parallels 7 for Windows 7. My IT department can not and does not support Windows 8. I'm the only one who works in a Mac environment at all and they don't have the resources to get into that. Everything Mac related is on me to figure out. Parallels customer support was not helpful. Any suggestions on what to do?

Thank you very much!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Parallels Windows 7 Activation

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 6:20 PM

2 replies

Parallels Windows 7 Working Remotely From Work:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.