Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMessage won't activate. Started about an hour ago. Noticed it was sending green and tried to fix and now it won't register my apple email or anything. It is gone!!! All the iMessage emails and says it is a network

SO I noticed that my messages just stopped completely. Then I tried to send one out and it turned green. I got no response from the receiver. Now I tried to go to iMessage to reset as using my apple email. It wouldn't even reset to using any email. Said I had a network problem. Everything else on the phone is working fine. This all started about an hour ago. I powered the phone down. I did a reset. Nothing. Any suggestions??? I noticed on the forum that another person started having the same problem about an hour ago?? Did apple explode finally? My husbands phone is green also. My sons is blue and he has a 4s. My husband and I have 5's. any help would be great!!! I think I have tried everything

iPhone 4S

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 2:38 PM

1 reply

My iMessage won't activate. Started about an hour ago. Noticed it was sending green and tried to fix and now it won't register my apple email or anything. It is gone!!! All the iMessage emails and says it is a network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.