Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo stream no longer working on pc after update

my photo stream says it is not enabled and to open icloud...

so i do and i activate it and i apply

BUT it still says it is not enabled

suggestions?

Windows 7

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 10:24 PM

I moved my old photo stream file (with the pictures from when it did work) to a dvd-r. Then I uninstalled iCloud from the control panel. Restarted my computer and reinstalled iCloud from the web. It gave me new folders with pictures from my devices. It does not send all of the pictures rather only the last 100 ish. My photo stream on my iPad and iPhone where unaffected. It's the best I've come up with.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2012 10:24 PM in response to DJC13

I moved my old photo stream file (with the pictures from when it did work) to a dvd-r. Then I uninstalled iCloud from the control panel. Restarted my computer and reinstalled iCloud from the web. It gave me new folders with pictures from my devices. It does not send all of the pictures rather only the last 100 ish. My photo stream on my iPad and iPhone where unaffected. It's the best I've come up with.

photo stream no longer working on pc after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.