What to Do When Your iPad Won't Turn On
iOS: Not responding or does not turn on
iPad Frozen? How to Force Quit an App, Reset or Restart Your iPad
iPad: Basic troubleshooting
Try a reset:
Hold the Sleep and Home button down for about 10 second until you see the Apple logo.
If the reset doesn't work, try and force your iPad into Recovery Mode.
1. Turn off iPad
2. Connect USB cable to computer; leave the other end alone
3. Press and hold the Home button down and connect the docking end of cable to iPad
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect To iTune" screen
5. Release the Home button
6. Open iTune
7. You should see "iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode"
8. Use iTune to restore iPad
Note: You need to be patient and repeat the above many times to recover your iPad
I have another idea, if the Diavonex´s solution doesn´t work try this:
Hold power button for 3 seconds (more or less)
Hold both power and home button without leaving power button pressed for 10 seconds.
hold down home button only for 15 seconds.
Now iTunes should detect your ipad in Recovery Mode, then just restore it.
Guys how much do you think i might get for this Ipad if i did the recycling program with apple ? as a gift card of course. because it doesn't shows how much you might get,
Its 32GB 3G white ipad2
and I just came from apple store they told me it looks like it's not going to work again,something with hard disk inside i guess, they asked me if i wanted a new one for 240 $, or i might do the recycling thing.
any ideas ?