Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop receiving emails from these discussions?

I changed my preferences as per the instructions on this site and saved the changes but I keep getting dozens of emails a day.

iMac, OS X Server, Intel Core i5

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 9:08 AM

7 replies

Jan 8, 2017 11:25 AM in response to dphoeb

I have participated in many online discussions over the years and found Apple Communities to be the most abusive. I followed the instructions to stop receiving emails from the discussions but the emails just keep coming. In our small family we own lots of Apple devices but from now on we will stop trading up or buying anything from Apple because of Apple's abusive behaviour I reported at iPhone 6 battery dies in cold weather and this problem.

Jan 8, 2017 11:48 AM in response to JuliusYVR

Unfortunately there is always scope for people to be unpleasant. If you want to stop getting further messages from that thread click on the link you posted to it and then near the top right click the grey button that reads Following so that it changes to Follow and/or open your user preferences page, turn off Content I'm following, then scroll down and hit Save.

tt2

Nov 19, 2012 1:17 PM in response to Billrain

To stop them all just log in to your account, click your login name at the top of the page and it'll take you to your profile/settings and the discussions you've contributed to. Under Actions, on the right select, 'Manage Email Notifications', select everything you want to stop receiving notifications of and click on the 'Remove Selected Notifications' at the bottom.

How do I stop receiving emails from these discussions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.