0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 10:34 AM by Matt Dever
Matt Dever Level 1 Level 1

I have a late 2009 MacBook model number MC207xx/A.  The cover for the bottom of the MacBook has become slightly detached from the main chassis.  What type of adhesive is used to secure the bottom cover to the chassis?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)