Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get one album from itunes to iphone? Without deleting everything on iphone, which is what sync seems to want to force me to do

I refuse to belive its not possible to get a freakin album from itunes to iphone without deleting everything currently on my phone. When i try to sync, the only option it gives me is to replace everything on my iphone. The songs currently on phone were bought in apple store. I got a new computer, so it doesnt have the old music on it.

Failing that, anyone know of an itunes copy not made as difficult to use as possible, that allows you to, say, drag n drop without the syncing bs?

TIA guys...

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:04 PM

2 replies

How to get one album from itunes to iphone? Without deleting everything on iphone, which is what sync seems to want to force me to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.