Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9 for a beginner

I enjoy musical compostion and have used Finale Print Music in the past before I made the move to Mac. One of the first purchases I made was Logic Pro. At first glance I thought I might have made a mistake. It is obviously a very capable program and I would like to learn to use it. I am a total beginner with Logic Pro and I was wondering if anyone knew of a book or two that explains the program in detail at a beginner level. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Late 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 4:14 PM

This book has a CD with examples and walks you through the most utilized areas of Logic: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peachpit-Press-Apple-Pro-Training-Series-Logic-Pro-9-a-/ 350622328097?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item51a2b82521

However, there are a ton of examples on YouTube - just search.

4 replies

Logic Pro 9 for a beginner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.