Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unistall a calendar

Hi

my brother install a calendar on my iphone that tells all the phases of the moon. Was fun for as certain time but now I want to get rid of it, and we don't remenber the name Suggestions ?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 3:50 PM

7 replies

Nov 19, 2012 4:02 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thanks Chris

that is what I did and there are more calendar names than I tought ! But is it possible that this moon calendar is mixed with another one , cause when I uncheck one. the phases go away, but other info also. Another way to stop it ? Like in the apps, in the applications on my MBP, somewhere ?

Nov 19, 2012 4:08 PM in response to lll

Well, it is very possible the app installs the information into your default calendar, not sure. You might want to check your purchase history to see if you can locate the app, based on when it was installed. The only other option I can think of is to go into the calendar application on your computer and select the phase and see if it is a recurring event and delete the series.

unistall a calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.