Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just deleted a bunch of stuff on my ipod, yet it still says i do not have enough room for a game.

I had only 1gb roo left on my ipod, and I had wanted to download MC3 onto it, so I decided to delete many unwanted games and such. I got to about 3gb of available space (on a 8gb ipod) and prepared to download the app. The app was successfully downloading when it said that there wasn't enough space on the ipod for the game, so I checked the amount of space left in the usage part of general settings. The analysis said that I had only 1.7gb space left!! Just to be sure, I deleted the partially downloaded app and it remained at 1.7gb. It's been like this for a few days now and won't go away. How do I make my ipod go back to its original amount of storage left of about 3gb?? Please help!

P.S. I DO NOT want to reset it, its already been reset twice and it's not fun going through the process just to loose all my caches and work and such, so anything besides that would be OK.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:35 PM

1 reply

I just deleted a bunch of stuff on my ipod, yet it still says i do not have enough room for a game.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.