Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to stop itunes automatically downloading apps not on my iTunes even when automatic downloads unchecked

My itunes preferences have automatic downloads OFF (music, apps and books unchecked). However, each time I sync a device, itunes begins automatically downloading a whole load of free apps I had previously downloaded on a different device a long time ago. While I am able to pause all and then remove all from the download list, it is extremely tiresome to have to keep doing this all the time. Am I doing something wrong or is there some bug in itunes. I have had this problem ever since I allowed automatic downloads last year and I regret the day I ever did this.

Any enlightenment is greatly appreciated.

NB. Automatic downloads are disabled on all my devices that I sync to itunes too.

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 9:44 AM

There are no replies.

how to stop itunes automatically downloading apps not on my iTunes even when automatic downloads unchecked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.