Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My "pictures" in the movie have text…I want them to scroll slowly from upside to downside…

My "pictures" in the movie have text…

I want the pictures slowly scroll over from upside to downside

so that one is able to read the text.

I made this happen before in an other I movie project, but I don't remember HOW!!!!

Who is able to help?

iMac (27-inch Late 2009)

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 9:13 AM

8 replies

Nov 21, 2012 5:37 AM in response to AppleMan1958

AppleMan1958 and Klaus;

Your information wasn't usefull untill now; I understand what you meant to say. But this isn't the problem.

Perhaps you can help me anyway:User uploaded file

Here you see one of my dia's (it's an example, the most have a picture and text together)

perhaps you'll understand the problem now:

the picture/dia in itself has text.

When I made the Dutch version I succeeded to make the pictures scroll slowly from the upside untill the downside of the image, so that anyone is able to read the whole text.

Now I'm preparing to publish the English version but I completely have forgotten HOW to get the pictures/dias scrolling down slowly in the same way.

In my present movie they fade away or come to me from the centre of the images/pictures and in that way one can't read the text.

I remember it was really simple to change it…but…I really can't find it back…

I sincerily hope you will be able (even with a big smile, because I must be a dummy 😊) to help me!!!!!

Nov 21, 2012 5:40 AM in response to WolfSister

For this I use Photo to Movie. You can read about what it can do on their website:

http://www.lqgraphics.com/software/phototomovie.php

(Other users here use the alternative FotoMagico: http://www.boinx.com/fotomagico/homevspro/ which you may prefer - I have no experience with it.)

Neither of these are freeware, but are worth the investment if you are going to do a lot of slide shows. Read about them in detail, then decide which one you feel is best suited to your needs.

My "pictures" in the movie have text…I want them to scroll slowly from upside to downside…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.