Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time Zone Support Question/Complaint

I've read through a couple discussions on Time Zone Support, and I feel like no one really hits the biggest issue with its functionality. The main issue is that there needs to be a way to:

1) Use time zone support's function to allow you to enter a calendar event according to the time zone where it will take place

AND (not "or" which seems to be the current setup)

2) When I go to that time zone, have the calendar default to the current location's time zone.

Having to manually tell my calendar to display Central Time when I travel there is slightly obnoxious, especially when you have to also go to your calendar settings on your iPhone/iPad as well to tell it to use your Central Time, too. Currently, turning off time zone support meets the location/calendar display problem, but does not offer a way to set an event's time zone. Is there a workaround?

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 4:35 PM

There are no replies.

Time Zone Support Question/Complaint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.