Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not update due to this issue (Sign in to macotavio@mac.com to update applications for that account.) dont know why and what to do about it...

Trying to update Final Pro Cut 10.0 but when i goto Apples update page and click on update it gives me this message for someone else that is a phishing issue...(Sign in to macotavio@mac.com to update applications for that account.)

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Final Cut Pro 10.0

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 6:16 PM

5 replies

Nov 20, 2012 7:04 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

I click on update and it says that i have 2 updates (1st one is angry birds that is not installed on my mac and the 2nd one is update for FCP) when i click on to update FCP it will not give me a option to change the login id or password just comes up with this message (Sign in tomacotavio@mac.com to update applications for that account.) Never had this issue before, i did just have my hard drive replaced and updated due to a 1tb hard drive recall... im lost here, i have always been able to update FCP but for some reason its messed up...

Can not update due to this issue (Sign in to macotavio@mac.com to update applications for that account.) dont know why and what to do about it...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.