Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account has forked into two accounts?

I have an iPhone, iPad, and a MacBook Pro. iCloud is working just fine on my iPad and MacBook Pro, but not on my iPhone. The documents "in the Cloud", that are also showing up on iCloud.com, are the documents that are syncing with my iPad and MacBook Pro. On my iPhone, though, the locally created documents are the only documents that are showing up on the device. The reason I feel as if my account has forked is because when I delete the documents, delete my iCloud account, turn off iCloud in my iWork apps, then reconnect iCloud and turn iCloud back on in the iWork apps, the once locally created documents on my iPhone resync back to the phone. When I delete the iCloud account, they disappear, since they are synced to the Cloud. This makes no sense to me. I have triple checked everything and everything is as it should be. I am logging back in with the same Apple ID.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 7:57 PM

2 replies

iCloud account has forked into two accounts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.