Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

picture message doesn't load on iphone5?

When ever I send a picture message on my iphone 5 or recieve a picture message, I click on the picture message it takes me to a black screen and says loading but it never loads. My boyfriend also has the iphone 5 and has the same problem. The messages DO send, but to view them, they open to the loading screen. MMS is enabled. It's hard to believe that an iphone can't recieve a picture message? Help!! i have verizon

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 9:28 PM

3 replies

Feb 12, 2013 9:58 AM in response to danhen

i also have a 32 gig black iphone 5, and im having the same problems , i can send picture without probs but when i try to ''load'' them and check them in txt msg it take a $%?& load of time to see it appear,i also noticed this problems on face book..i can see picture on the wall when i scroll down but when i click them to enlarge them it take a long time to load ...

Mar 26, 2013 9:27 AM in response to mmlauren

I had this problem too with my iPhone 5 (Verizon) I spoke with Connor at Apple customer support and he had me follow these steps and it fixed my probem immediately.

Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

This will reset your network. You will lose your WiFi passwords but thats all no loss of contacts or any other information. Works like a dream.

picture message doesn't load on iphone5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.