Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, I dropped my ipod touch on the floor and from that time the sound went bad. The vocals come out very quiet while base/back sounds play loud. on averave, the sound became much quieter. Can something be done? or it's gonna be like this from now on?

Hello, I dropped my Ipod touch on the floor and since then something happened to the sound. The vocals have practically disappeared or sound very quiet, while base/back sounds come out loud. In general, the sound has become much quieter. I can barely hear anything even with max volume. Can something be done? or is it going to be this way from now on?

iPod touch

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 6:58 AM

3 replies

hello, I dropped my ipod touch on the floor and from that time the sound went bad. The vocals come out very quiet while base/back sounds play loud. on averave, the sound became much quieter. Can something be done? or it's gonna be like this from now on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.