Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not showing iPhone 5 calendar on Google calendar

friends -

i have a question and i'll try to make this as clear as possible.

iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0.1 is what i'm running.

when i create a calendar event with iPhone, i'd like for it to show up in my Google Calendar.
i know how to do the exact opposite.

could anyone help? this would be a big help to me.

i just can't figure it out.

thank you!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1, Google Calendar

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 10:55 AM

5 replies

Nov 21, 2012 4:23 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I have several google calendars at work. My default is my "work" calendar. A few weeks ago, my other calendars, one I call "BF Calendar" and one "Personal Calendar" for instance, each task I've entered, under "Event Details" when I view the google calendar app, show as a "invitations" which I can only click on "maybe" "decline" or "accept" and I am NOT able to "Edit" as I can on my "work" calendar's tasks. All of these tasks are entered and look exactly the same on my desktop calendar, but the act differently on my iPhone 5 (I just got the 5 last week, but this was occuring on my iPhone 4 as I said for at least a few weeks. This may have started happening around the time I downloaded OS6 to my 4, but I'm not sure. My tech people at work say it is a problem with Apple. Anyone have any clues as to how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance! Sara

not showing iPhone 5 calendar on Google calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.