Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery percentage problem in iPhone 4S

Since today, 21 november 2012, I have been noticing problems on my iPhone 4S.

I have had it for 3 months now. But today, I noticed first that the sliding was kind of lagging, meaning, if my finger slid the screen, the screen would slid 1-3 seconds later.

Or maybe when, I type in the code to unlock the phone, I click the numbers, the but the dots appear a few seconds later.

Now the real question is, I have been noticing my phone won't charge till 100%. It has percentage problems, like, at some point it shows 77% percent, then when I remove the charger, it still says 77% percent, but then when I re-put the charger, it says 83% percent, it increased.

Anyone could help because it's making me very sad.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 12:12 PM

Fisrt you need to reset your phone, Hold the home and off button down until the apple symbol comes up.

9 replies

Nov 21, 2012 12:31 PM in response to APTX-4869

Connect it to the computer that you normally use itunes on, It should sync and back up your phone, it will say what it is doing at the top of the screen , will show you backing up, etc. If it doesnt automatically, then you will need to scroll down and check sync iphone to this computer. Then tap sync in the bottom right of the screen.

Battery percentage problem in iPhone 4S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.