I have a 10.6.8 OD and a 10.6.8.replica. Just recently I noticed some dns errors in the DS error log:
DNSServiceProcessResult returned -65563
I have also noticed an IP address in the replica tree that shouldnt be there. It is a range from our windows DHCP server scope. I have a feeling at some point I must have inserted a cable into the xserve's second interface port.
Anyway, I am trying to remove this entry but without much success. I have removed the unwanted entry from the DSLDAPv3Pluginconfig.plist but it still remains in the replica tree list. I have also restarted.
The IP address in question is not in use and does not respond to a reverse lookup.