Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Numbers Game Project

I purchased Logic Pro 9 from the store, not via CD or DVD. I'm going through the "Exploring Logic Pro 9" document and have come to the chapter that uses "The Numbers Game" project file. I cannot find The Numbers Game project anywhere. The only demo project I can find is the one entitled "Foster The People". Is The Numbers Game project available for download somewhere or are we supposed to use the "Foster the People" project instead?

Logic Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Using PODXT as Audio Device

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 12:23 AM

MIFKAP51 wrote:

Is The Numbers Game project available for download somewhere or are we supposed to use the "Foster the People" project instead?

I doubt that the Numbers Game project is available to download legally anywhere. Just use the Foster project instead.

CCT

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2012 12:23 AM in response to MIFKAP51

MIFKAP51 wrote:

Is The Numbers Game project available for download somewhere or are we supposed to use the "Foster the People" project instead?

I doubt that the Numbers Game project is available to download legally anywhere. Just use the Foster project instead.

CCT

The Numbers Game Project

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.