Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto pictures disappeared?

iPhoto pictures disappeared out of nowhere? I had thousands of them, all GONE! I tried EVERYTHING. I restarted my computer, I tried searching in the spotlight for the iPhoto library, I have tried rebooting my iPhoto Library, I tried the Time Machine (but I have never used it before, & that did nothing for me). I have tried probably every possibility you could think of.

When I click onto iPhoto, it is completely new as if I have never used it before - with NO pictures ANYWHERE. I have looked in my trash can, searched in every document, they have vanished off of my computer! Those pictures were not backed up anywhere else (stupid me, I know) and I'm just desperate for answers on how to get them back? Please help! Thank you! contact me:

<Email Edited by Host>

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), iPhoto 5.0.1 I think?

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 8:16 PM

1 reply

iPhoto pictures disappeared?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.