Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home pc is under my husband's user id, I have an iPad and iPhone under my apple id. I have more music on my iPad then on pc or iPhone. If I set up synching over wifi for my devices... What do they sync to? Will the songs on iPad be added to phone/pc?

Home pc is under my husband's user id, I have an iPad and iPhone under my apple id. I have more music on my iPad then on pc or iPhone. If I set up itunes synching over wifi for my devices... What do they sync to? Will the songs on iPad be added to phone/pc? Or will the iPad and iPhone be synced (matched) to pc and reflect what is on that device?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.1, Syncing devices w/multiple ids

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 10:08 PM

There are no replies.

Home pc is under my husband's user id, I have an iPad and iPhone under my apple id. I have more music on my iPad then on pc or iPhone. If I set up synching over wifi for my devices... What do they sync to? Will the songs on iPad be added to phone/pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.