Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual Thunderbolt Monitors both Cooked?

I pruchased a Thunderbolt Monitor back in 2011, ordered a 2nd last week one so I could use it with my new Mac Pro Retina. When side by side they are both crooked, the left side is lower than the right side which makes a small step inbetween the monitors when placed together. I assume this is a design flaw since they both have the issue, but would anyone measure their monitors to see?

Additionally the monitors are slightly different; the backlight looks different which affects the colors on the monitor and the bezel width appers to be slightly different. I called apple support and had a pretty horrible experience, i'm not sure the person on the other end could effectively communicate how to sharpen a pencil. Needless to say they were no help. I have to say this is the first time I have been dissapointed in the product and support of Apple. Does anyone else have the same problems with dual monitors?

Thunderbolt Display (27-inch), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 5:41 AM

There are no replies.

Dual Thunderbolt Monitors both Cooked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.