Not officially sorted, mine is now sorted because i moved away from wordpress.com to a self hosted site.
However we have the people over at Wordpress.com looking into, headover to here
We are waiting for them to come back to us, The lates is that is appears that our feeds all pass in the info of our Gravatar and our Gravatar name is what is used for the episode titles.
Unfortunately with wordpress.com we can't edit the feed so this will require a fix by them
Thanks for the update! I'm actually using Blog Talk Radio to record and host my podcast shows. I then am using feedburner to manage the RSS feed and create a custom feed for iTunes. I'm still having the issue but have determined it must be an issue that only deals with Apple's Podcast app because I tried another podcatcher app and my show read perfect.
In iTunes Store, everything about my podcast and episodes look perfect. My show title reads:
"Blinkers Off 001: Oaklawn Begins"
But once I subscribe to the podcast and view in library the show appears as:
"001: Oaklawn Begins"
It's cutting off the first two words. Everything about feed appears perfect. This is very frustrating.