Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 3gs IOS 5 battery drain quickly suddenly

Hi guys. So recently i have bought a new iphone 3gs 32 gb (jailbroken, running ios 5.1.1) from a non-apple store about 2-3 months ago. Recently I have noticed the battery of my iphone 3gs draining faster then usual. I looked up forums and topics, but none of them helped my battery draining. I turned location servies off, wifi and cellular data when im not using, push notifications off and everything that the forums suggest. None of those really helped. So then I decided to remove all the cydia tweak that I'VE downloaded (not the ones included), remove all my installous cracked games/apps, and charge the phone for about atleast 4 hour without touching it. Then I noticed my battery to becoming better. Before i did those stuff, my battery drained like ATLEAST 1% every 2-3 mins (no joking). Now i can use my phone for about 3 hours (with wifi on about 70% of the time) and its only at 60%. I know its not that good but atleast it doesnt drain every 2-3 mins. So anyway i hope i helped 🙂

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 7:43 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 3gs IOS 5 battery drain quickly suddenly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.