177 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 10:06 AM by randers4
Follow these steps exactly:
- Press Home.
- Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.
- Tap General. Then double-tap General.
- Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.
- Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
- Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.
If you have trouble doing this, you can turn it off using iTunes as discussed here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3577.