Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey guys I have a question concerning Imovie.

Hey guys, I have a problem concerning Imovie when i try to add a picture in my Imovie project the picture is different then the one i selected.

I made some Screenshots to give a clear view of my problem but I can't add those to this Question but I i can send them for you if that woud help to solve my problem.

I hope you guys can find an solution.

Ramon Bax

iMovie '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 11:10 PM

Hi

Screenshots: Use the camera symbol just up on the Menu User uploaded file

- when making a Question or answer.

Photo's: As iMovie do not copy them but just makes a note on where to find them - the integrity of folders with photos and iPhoto Library is 100% important. If they are moved or changes - iMovie get's lost.

I would

• see to that my photos in folders are where iMovie learned to find them

• up-date and repair iPhoto Library - By keeping alt-key AND cmd-key down during up-start of iPhoto - select all and Go.

BE AWARE ! - This will take several hours and is something to start early in the day ! 6 - 12 hours not unusual at all !

Yours Bengt W

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2012 11:10 PM in response to RamonBax

Hi

Screenshots: Use the camera symbol just up on the Menu User uploaded file

- when making a Question or answer.

Photo's: As iMovie do not copy them but just makes a note on where to find them - the integrity of folders with photos and iPhoto Library is 100% important. If they are moved or changes - iMovie get's lost.

I would

• see to that my photos in folders are where iMovie learned to find them

• up-date and repair iPhoto Library - By keeping alt-key AND cmd-key down during up-start of iPhoto - select all and Go.

BE AWARE ! - This will take several hours and is something to start early in the day ! 6 - 12 hours not unusual at all !

Yours Bengt W

Hey guys I have a question concerning Imovie.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.