Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My purchased itunes movies are GONE. Is there any way to retrieve them? If not, this is FRAUD...

My purchased itunes movies are GONE....Is there any way to retrieve them? If not .....this is FRAUD....please get on this APPLE...i've read several discussions with no real answer...again...this is FRAUD if you have removed PURCHASED movies.

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 3:33 PM

12 replies

Nov 22, 2012 6:45 PM in response to roaminggnome

apparently you cannot 'download past purchases' on my version of the operating system (10.4.1)

my movies were residing on my hard drive until very recently, i went to open my movie files this evening and they were gone....

what's next? are all of my songs going to disappear as well?

i haven't upgraded my software because i *was* planning on purchasing the newest macbook pro when it came out this fall...

i would like to have an explanation as to how and why my movie files disappeared....if i am no longer able to download (why should i have to do that AGAIN?) to this operating system, then as far as i am concerned apple will owe me replacements when i get my new machine...

Sep 19, 2016 9:23 AM in response to iJsLuv

You've checked to see if you've hidden them from the cloud : Hide and unhide iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store purchases - Apple Support ?

Items no longer in the store, or bought when in a different country, won't show for redownloading, you will have to copy them back from your backup of your downloads/library that you've been keeping and maintaining.

My purchased itunes movies are GONE. Is there any way to retrieve them? If not, this is FRAUD...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.