Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fixing my itunes Library

Hi, I hope you guys can help me.

I have a really neat. All the songs have the information (artist, album, etc) So, it looks awesome!.

BUT I just realized that some of the songs are not assign to the folders they are suppose to. I was under the impression that iTunes was going to move the songs back on Finder the moment I made changes to the songs on iTunes.

That was not the case, of maybe I missed something.

Now, my question is, how do I make itunes to move the songs to the ringht folters for example.

Lets say that the song was on a Folder named: UNKNOWN ARTIST and then I made a change to the song on iTunes by adding the right Artist. How can I force iTunes to move that song to a folder named ARTIST 1?

Those that even exist?

Can I burn my coleccion as an MP3 CD and the songs would be burn under the folder named UNKNOWN ARTIST or ARTIST 1?

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Late 2010

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 5:36 PM

There are no replies.

Fixing my itunes Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.