Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2012 7:04 PM (in response to Paulyb101)
Unable to update or restore
Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2012 7:11 PM (in response to Paulyb101)
1. Turn off iPad
2. Connect USB cable to computer; leave the other end alone
3. Press and hold the Home button down and connect the docking end of cable to iPad
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect To iTune" screen
5. Release the Home button
6. Open iTune
7. You should see "iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode"
8. Use iTune to restore iPad
Note: You need to be patient and repeat the above many times to recover your iPad
Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2012 7:16 PM (in response to Paulyb101)
If you are stuck in recovery mode, I assume that you have tried the suggestions in the two posts above and it is not working. Have you tried DFU mode?
Currently Being ModeratedOct 30, 2013 8:02 PM (in response to Paulyb101)
For Windows user,Please click the “Restart” button after you run an iPhone recovery tool to get your iPad out of recovery mode.
If you are Mac users, click the “Set Up” button to get your iPad out of recovery mode.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 13, 2014 2:53 AM (in response to Paulyb101)
If you want to get iPad out of recovery mode without losing data, DO THIS: (ON Screen USB pointing to a CD with a Music Note).
1. Make sure your iTunes is up to data, if not re-download itunes.
2. after re-installing ITUNES, plug your iphone via USB into your computer. ITUNES will automatically pick it up and a pop up box will probally say that your IPHONE is in recovery mode would you like to restore?
3. Click the restore tab.
Note - If ITUNES if out of date, this will not work.
Note - Do not do this over WIFI
Note - Do not interrupt the restore
Note - If you did not make a previous back up, your iPad will restore back to the factroy settings.