Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Day, Month, Date,Year, Time to Menu BAR

My Menu bar now shows "Thu 9:14 PM". I want to change it to Day, Month, Year, and Time. I presume this is done by Apple>System Preferences>Language & Text>Formats>Customize, but I can't get any further, and the words "Type text and drag element to create a custm format" doesn't help. Type where? Drag from where? Drag to where?

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Nov 22, 2012 9:19 PM

2 replies

Nov 23, 2012 10:37 AM in response to Austin Kinsella1

Date & Time, of course. I must have been blind to have missed that. As to the Year, who needs that, I don't. Still, I did take it as a bit of a challenge, and still do. It's there, so why can't we get it to the menu bar? Well, my menu bar now has everything I need, but I'm going to leave this posting open in the hope that someone who knows how will come along and tell us how to get the year in the menu bar. Then, of course, there's "Day of year, week of year, week of month, quarter, and era". What's that all about? Strange.

Adding Day, Month, Date,Year, Time to Menu BAR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.