Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when it will be released iTunes 11?

hey guys who knows? I just can't wait anymore 😟

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 9:22 AM

No one here knows when Apple will do anything.

You are going to have to wait until Apple announces the ship date.

Allan

5 replies

Nov 26, 2012 2:24 AM in response to Limnos

I'm in kind of same mindset as Limnos. Am personally dreading it. Unfortunately there will be a point where one has to upgrade to it as certain features / phone syncs will have to use iTunes 11. However after the debacle that is IOS 6 I am expecting it to be painful. Bugs and removed features aplenty. I wish Apple didn't have to change for the sake of change. IOS 5.1.1 was doing ok, iTunes 10.7 is doing ok. Maybe they should just work on making iTunes 10.7 better such as removing the glitches rather than a whole new iTunes 11 which will no doubt break stuff! Am just hypothesising but I like the side bar with library list and cover flow at the top view for my music but I suspect that is gone from what little I have read. I also have NAS drives which have iTunes servers built in - I suspect that will be quashed. If they also remove ability to burn music cds (unlikely I know) then that will be extremely dissapointing. I also worry that sync'ing my iPad and iPhone will run into issues, all works ok at the mo but I do worry about this functionaility glitching when iTunes 11 lands.

It's going to be a long evening of testing everything on my setup when it lands - not too palatable!

Cheers,

Wayne

when it will be released iTunes 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.