Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iwork programs wont work

Hi there Any Help would be apreciated

I must be very behind the times, recently I had to take my desktop mac to be fixed at the apple store and when it was returned to me they had reset it, which was fine, as i had my files all backed up etc. But everything on it is a little different, ( for example the style and colour has changed when you right click on something) also suddenly it had an app store logo in my applications where previously it did not.

So when it came to re-installing my copy of iwork '09, all three programs keynote, pages and numbers it has gone a bit strange. I originally bought and paid for my iworks online and downloaded the program and was sent a reciept, invoice and the key code via email, i still have both emails, so I tried to use my key code but alas none of them will work. It keeps saying i have to download them from the app store, essentially having to pay again which Im not so happy about, having already paid £69 for the programmes. Im so confused about it now and i cant seem to find a way to get those programs to work at all. I think it doesnt help that I was recently given an ipad, i know if i wanted the iworks on that i'd have to pay again but i do not want the app version, it also has meant trying out icloud which isn't installed on my desktop, which still has mobile me and if i want to have icloud I think I have to pay for the new osx for the desktop via the app store, but i still dont really get it and i just want to type a letter to someone with pages

Anyway have any ideas or similar experiences???

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 1:28 PM

1 reply

my iwork programs wont work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.