I restored my OS X partition fully (deleted the Windows partition and expanded OS X back) through the Disk Utility and then re-did the BCA and Windows 7 installation. Same thing occured with the first red error message, but I did not get the millisecond error message (2nd picture).
Any help or input would be huge. Can't find anything on the internet regarding the first message and all of my Mac/Windows Friendly friends are lost as well.
Co-worker helped me out with this. This is his message, copied and pasted.
Fixed! Think the problem was that it was an OEM version of Win 7, which Bootcamp advise against using... they advise to use retail only. Fixed like this:
1. Put the Windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive, and then start your computer.
2. Hold down Option key till all available disks are displayed and select DVD. Press a key when you are prompted.
3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then 4. click Next.
5. Click Repair your computer.
6. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
7.In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
Type (these commands are safe)
Code: Bootrec.exe /FixMbr
Code: Bootrec.exe /FixBoot
Code: Bootrec.exe /RebuildBcd
*Press ENTER after each command.*
*Restart your computer.*
If Command Prompt doesn't work, instead try SHIFT-F10 to get to a command prompt