Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone doesnt work, goes with No Service, start issue with 5.1.1!!

My iphone start with this problem this iOS 5.1.1, it was okay with 5, and keep going with 6 and 6.0.1, when i activate the phone goes Searching and later No Service, sometimes maybe tomorrow he will go fine again but it could return with the issue and if i activate Airplane mode and deactivate, the issue will come back soon. Sometimes it have 5 Signal bars but its like NO Signal cuz wht i want to call, i cant and if i want to check y money, gives me this Error performing your request, i need a fix. Very dissapointed with apple, need help plzzzzz !!!! My iPhone is factory unlocked, i test with several SIMs but is always the same !!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1, Factory Unlocked

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 8:21 PM

There are no replies.

Phone doesnt work, goes with No Service, start issue with 5.1.1!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.